How to: Care for your Crystals
- To clean your crystals you can purchase one of our Crystal Brooms and/ or use a microfiber cloth.
- Keep your crystals away from extreme temperatures and rapid temperature changes. Store them in a moderate environment. Due to the atomic structure of some crystals any sudden and extreme change in temperature may cause them to crack or break.
- Crystals are formed in many conditions all over the world and can be affected by elements such as water, heat and sunlight.
- A good rule of thumb is that many crystals that end in “ite” are not water-friendly and they can dissolve and in some instances become toxic.
- Some crystals when left in sunlight too long will fade or discolour. (Amethyst, Aquamarine, Citrine, Celestite, Fluorite, Kunzite, Rose Quartz, Smoky Quartz are just some that can be affected)