- Ensure you remove any florals from candle prior to burning. We recommend tipping the candle upside down to easily remove loose florals and pick out the remaining ones.
- Always trim the wick and check for debris (wick trimmings or matches) prior to burning.
- We recommend removing any crystals from the candle once the wax is softened.
- Burn the Top Layer Completely. The way your candle burns the first time will dictate how it burns moving forward as it has a memory.
- Keep the flame away from moving air. Moving air can disturb the flame, resulting in those pesky black marks on the glass.
- Store your candles properly. Store candles in a cool, dark and dry place with the lid on to keep them clean of dust and debris, and to help protect the wax and fragrance.
- Always keep lit candles out of reach from children and pets.