Crystals can be sharp so please handle them with care.
- A good rule of thumb: Many crystals that end in “ite” are not water-friendly and they can dissolve and in some instances become toxic.
- Some crystals when left in sunlight too long will fade or discolour. (Amethyst, Aquamarine, Citrine, Celestite, Fluorite, Kunzite, Rose Quartz, Smoky Quartz are just some that can be affected)
- Keep your crystals away from extreme temperatures and rapid temperature changes. Store them in a moderate environment. Due to the atomic structure of some crystals any sudden and extreme change in temperature may cause them to crack or break.
- To clean your crystals you can use a makeup brush with soft bristles and/ or a microfiber cloth.
- Remember that although some crystals are millions or years old, they are still fragile and need to be handle with care.